Latest news

Welcome to the forums!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 13 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KNIGHT KNIGHT 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Dweebfire
    Dweebfire
    Keymaster

Thanks for joining the Dweebfire Gaming Community. Contact Dweebfire if you have any questions!

Profile photo of Weeman
    Weeman

Woot!

Profile photo of Kyle Philp
    Glizz
    Participant

They live again!

Profile photo of Fresh_Meat
    Fresh Meat
    Participant

I’m in Bitches!

Profile photo of Kevin
    chilibean_3
    Participant

Pretty slick.

Dweebfire
    Keymaster

Chili Bean!

Profile photo of HawkyTom
    HawkyTom
    Participant

What’s up everybody!! Glad to see the website back up and running! Looking good, also nice to see some folks playing CS:GO…tempts me to start playing some again 😀 good times!

HawkyTom
    Participant

BAH…tonight when I dropped off teamspeak and steam without notice it’s because my computer kept getting Display Driver Kernel Error recovery spam into BSOD’s and I think my GFX Card is dead… I tried uninstalling the drivers and installing new ones and it doesn’t help…I tried a couple different games and couldn’t even get a browser to open without the kernel error spam/lockup until I BSOD) Currently only able to fire up my PC because I have no display driver installed…if I install any drivers then my card screws up. When my game 1st crashed in CS:GO tonight it did a weird sound-loop and some blue squares popped up all over my screen and then poof…BSOD)

Hopefully I get it all fixed up soon and I’ll try to grind up my CS:GO to rank 3 so I can play with you fine folks! 🙂 Was good talking with you guys for the 15mins or so that I was in. BAH. Hope to see you guys in game soon.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Profile photo of HawkyTom HawkyTom.
    Dweebfire
    Keymaster

Damn! It was great seeing you Tom. Get your ass back in here!

HawkyTom
    Participant

With my very limited computer knowledge I basically concluded that the my GFX card died….I put in a VERY OLD GeForce 7900 GTO (like 10yr old card) and I was able to install drivers and it seems to run fine. (currently in my computer as I’m typing this)

The other video card could only boot into Safe Mode or regular windows boot ONLY if I uninstalled all NVidia drivers (aka 800×600 resolution)…otherwise it would BSOD and I would see blue square artifacts all over the place…even on the windows logo boot screen –> BSOD. I had tried like 5 different drivers old/new, previously worked and now they don’t.

RIP 570 gtx, we had a good run!

some sort of nvlddmkm.sys error….video TDR failure.

I think the mobo and PSU are still good.

Long story short I ordered a 970 gtx that should be here tomorrow and then I’ll try to level my ass up to rank 3 asap! 🙂 Hope to see you all in game soon.

Profile photo of Smegmatron
    Smegmatron
    Participant

I wish my video card died, so I’d be forced to buy a new one.

Profile photo of beaver
    beaver
    Participant

bam bam

Profile photo of Weeman
    Weeman

Poof Poof

Profile photo of KNIGHT
    KNIGHT
    Participant

Better late then never, right?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar